Regarding the pandemic, do you wonder:
- how politicians in Washington, DC, had the authority to suspend evictions of folks who didn’t make their mortgage payments
- how politicians could destroy hundreds of thousands of businesses and jobs by imposing worthless lockdowns
- how pharmacists could routinely refuse to fill prescriptions (ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine) from licensed physicians
- why certain governors forbade the use of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine
- how the fear-porn was ratcheted up so high that relatives of dying patients were not allowed in hospital rooms
- how police dared to arrest a lone paddle boarder in the Pacific ocean for violating lockdown
- how and why millions of people were forced or coerced into taking experimental vaccines without a long-term safety record (even pregnant women!)
- why the mainstream press doesn’t report the underlying financing and profits linked to the “free” vaccines
One usually reliable way to find answers to such questions is to “follow the money.” In other words (Latin), cui bono? Too many of our national-level politicians are also motivated by pure power, regardless of the money. I’m also convinced there are darker forces at play, pure evil. But that’s for you to decide for yourself.
I suggest you watch a free movie, The Greatest Reset. Free except for 2.5 hours of your life. It may provide you with some answers to your non-medical questions about this politicized pandemic. I don’t know who produced the movie or who financed it. I don’t endorse everything in it. Try to keep an open mind. For sure, you are not getting the full story from the mainstream press.
Steve Parker, M.D.