Table of Contents
We’re back after a fun January of protein desserts! Welcome to February 2024’s edition of Fit Foodie Cooking Club. This month we’re making one of our most viral recipes — these amazing Honey Chili Crunch Air Fryer Salmon Bites.
What is Fit Foodie Cooking Club?
The Fit Foodie Cooking Club is a monthly cooking challenge to get you in the kitchen cooking from scratch!
We thought there was no better way to bring our virtual community together than to all make the same recipe each month to celebrate real food.
February 2024 – The Details
Read the below details VERY carefully as we want to make sure your entry counts! If you have questions, please leave them in the comments of this post.
Recipe of the Month: Honey Chili Crunch Air Fryer Salmon Bites
If you’ve never made salmon bites before, your life is about to change! The use of salmon in the air fryer not only speeds up the cooking process but also gives each bite a slightly crispy edge — it’s so delish. Pair that with the nutty, textured edamame salad and creamy avocado cubes, and you’ve got a bowl that’s not just a meal, but an experience. Yum!
Simply marinate your salmon bites and then air fry them at 400ºF for around 6-8 minutes. This will get them perfectly crispy on the outside and so tender and flakey on the inside.
why you’ll love this recipe
What really sets this recipe for air fryer salmon bites apart from the rest is its incredible fusion of flavors and textures. The salmon is marinated in a zesty honey chili crunch glaze, offering a delightful blend of spicy and sweet.
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
All About Air Fryer Salmon Bites
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED
- Chili crunch – we used the Momofuku brand chili crunch, but you can also get it pretty much anywhere, even Trader Joe’s!
- Salmon – we prefer to buy our salmon from the butcher or from Surrender Salmon in one large filet. Then, we remove the skin and dice it up.
- Rice vinegar: rice vinegar helps brighten all of the flavors.
- Honey: honey balances out the spiciness from the chili crunch and offers a glaze-like marinade.
Tools You’ll Need
Here are the tools you need to make these air fryer salmon bites.
Salmon Bites –> Oven Instructions
Don’t have an air fryer? No worries! You can easily adapt this recipe for the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F and place the marinated salmon cubes on a lined baking sheet. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
“*” indicates required fields
How to Enter
Now that you know how to make the recipe, it’s time to submit your creation!
- Go to the honey chili crunch air fryer salmon bites post.
- Make the recipe and snap a photo of it.
- Leave a comment on the honey chili crunch air fryer salmon bites blog post with a photo of your creation letting people know how it went. We’d love a star rating, but it’s not required. Make sure to leave your name and email in the comment form because this is how we’ll contact the winners!
Tuesday, February 6, 2024 – the first day you are eligible to submit an entry.
Tuesday, February 27, 2024 – the last day to submit your photo and comment.
Wednesday, February 28, 2023 – the winners will be randomly selected and announced in this blog post and on social media.
2 participants will each win a $100 lululemon gift card. The selection will be random and based on comments that are received between February 6th – February 27.
Winners will be announced on the last Wednesday of the month (February 28, 2024) via social media and blog post.
Charity of the Month
The charity of the month this month is the X.
We’ll be doubling the match from our giveaway winners and donating $400 to X to aid in their efforts.
We would love for you to support our monthly charity and donate what you can.
If you feel so inclined, donate to X HERE.