This dump cake recipe has a seasonal twist. Using popular fall flavors, this recipe requires canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice along with vanilla pudding and cake mix. And if you’d like, you can even drizzle frosting on top.
- 1 box (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla instant pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cup milk or 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 box Betty Crocker Super Moist yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix), from 15-oz can
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting, as drizzle per tip, if desired