DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “South Korea Coffee and Tea Capsules Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Beverage capsules refer to single-serve containers which have ingredients disposed in their filter. The body includes a side wall which extends from an end wall to an opening with a cover. These capsules generally include coffee and tea which are generally utilised by tea and coffee vending machines in both commercial and domestic spaces. In South Korea, consumption of beverage capsules has been increasing rapidly due to strong coffee and tea culture. Consequently, the demand for coffee, tea and other beverages is experiencing a significant growth in the country.
South Korea is expected to experience a huge demand for coffee and tea capsules in the coming years. This is due to the fact that there is an increasing trend of in-house coffee consumption, as more people enjoy their own coffee at home or at work. While coffee is trending among millennial and Generation Z consumers, tea is also gaining traction among the younger generation. Innovation is another major factor that will aid to maintain a constant demand for beverage capsules in the market.
In 2012, after the expiry of the design patents by Nestle, numerous F&B companies in South Korea entered into the beverage capsule market by developing their own machines and capsules at lower price points. Moreover, the increasing number of coffee shops and demand for freshly brewed coffee has also boosted the demand for coffee and tea capsules in South Korea. Looking forward, the market for coffee capsules and tea capsules in South Korea is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.5% and 11.2% during 2021-2026 respectively.
This report provides a deep insight into the coffee and tea capsules market in South Korea covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the South Korean coffee and tea capsules industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the coffee market in South Korea performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the coffee and tea capsules market in South Korea?
- How has the tea market in South Korea performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How has the milk powder market in South Korea performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How has the coffee capsules market in South Korea performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- How has the tea capsules market in South Korea performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the coffee and tea capsules market in South Korea?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the coffee and tea capsules market in South Korea?
- Who are the key players in the coffee and tea capsules market in South Korea?
- What is the degree of competition in the coffee and tea capsules market in South Korea?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
4.3 Impact of COVID-19
5 South Korea Coffee, Tea and Milk Powder Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 South Korea Coffee Market
5.2.1 Current and Historical Performance
5.2.2 Market Forecast
5.3 South Korea Tea Market
5.3.1 Current and Historical Performance
5.3.2 Market Forecast
5.4 South Korea Milk Powder Market
5.4.1 Current and Historical Performance
5.4.2 Market Forecast
6 South Korea Coffee and Tea Capsules Market
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 South Korea Coffee Capsules Market
6.2.1 Current and Historical Performance
6.2.2 Market Forecast
6.2.3 Key Players
6.3 South Korea Tea Capsules Market
6.3.1 Current and Historical Performance
6.3.2 Market Forecast
6.3.3 Key Players
6.4 SWOT Analysis
6.5 Value Chain Analysis
6.5.2 Research and Development
6.5.3 Raw Material Procurement
6.6 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.6.4 Degree of Competition
6.6.5 Threat of New Entrants
6.6.6 Threat of Substitutes
7 Consumer Habits in South Korea
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p33zt5